EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES FOR UNDERSTANDING INEQUALITY
GUIDE TO ANALZYING NEW NEIGHBORHOOD DATA
CUSTOM MAPS AND REPORTS FOR COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Defining spatial justice issues
- Getting started with mapping & statistics
- Analyzing spatial positions
- Analyzing distributions across territories
- Analyzing spatially varying relationships
We also provide links to the computing, data, and software resources needed to describe and analyze spatial inequality.
Consultants affiliated with Spatial Justice Resources are available to contract with not-for-profit and community organizations.We are available for short term work at competitive rates for groups sharing our mission. Specializing in uses of Census 2010 and American Community Survey See Contacts for consultant info See Our Projects for recent collaboration with community groups.
CLICK HERE TO RESPOND TO OUR SURVEY OF COMMUNITY GROUPS